The Office of Leadership Development Advisory Council consists of members throughout the university and community who hold a stake in the continued success of promoting student leadership development at Temple University.
The Advisory Council collectively:
- Serves as a sounding board and advisor regarding the development of the Student Leadership Challenge program and addressing its current and future challenges and opportunities
- Assists in setting its strategic direction and the long-term vision of leadership development at Temple, and
- Advocates and promotes the program to internal and external stakeholders.
The Advisory Council meets two-three times a year, and members receive newsletters and annual reports to stay updated on the office's programs and services.
Advisory Council members include:
- Lauren Bullock, Office of Leadership Development
- Chris Carey, Student Activities
- Trisha Swed, Temple alumnus,
- Stephanie Ives, Dean of Students Office
- Wanda Lewis-Campbell, Office of Student Life (Ambler Campus)
- Rose McGinnis, College of Science and Technology
- Megan Panaccio, Fox School of Business
- Laura Randolph, University Housing and Residential Life
- Tracey Weiss, School of Media and Communications
- Anne Wilkinson, Campus Recreation