Fall Student Leadership Conference
The conference focuses on building self-awareness and developing tools to understand oneself as a leader. This year's theme is, "Leading with Purpose". The Office of Leadership Development's intention is to focus on increasing students' knowledge of self-awareness and then provide workshop sessions designed around finding and leading with purpose. Our conference will be kicked off by keynote speaker James T. Robilotta. Robilotta is the author of Leading Imperfectly and is dedicated to helping leaders everywhere ditch the notion that you have to be perfect to be a leader.
Saturday, October 21st, 2017 from 10:30am-4:00pm
What you need to know
- Students must pre-register to attend the conference. Walk-in registration is not guaranteed.
- Early-bird registration is from Monday, July 24th, 2017 to Friday, September 1st, 2017 and will cost $10 per student.
- Regular registration is from Saturday, September 2nd, 2017 until Tuesday, October 3rd, 2017 and will cost $15 per student.
- The first 50 students to register will receive a leather padfolio.
- All students will receive a t-shirt at the end of the conference.
- Each workshop session is 50 minutes.
- Lunch will be provided by the Office of Leadership Development.
- Students in attendance will earn 5 leadership hours (all hours are posted in the leadership organization group on OwlConnect)
10:30am – Registration Opens (light refreshments)
11am – Welcome and Keynote speaker
12pm – Workshop Session #1 begins
1pm – Lunch
2pm – Workshop Session #2 begins
3pm –Workshop Session #3 begins
- Click the following link: https://noncredit.temple.edu/portal/events/reg/participantTypeSelection.do?method=load&entityId=8023520
- Follow the directions for "New user" if you do not have account already.
- You will be taken to a screen where the option "Student" is pre-selected. Click "Continue".
- You will be prompted to fill out your address and phone number.
- When you are finished filling out your address and phone number, click "Pay and Register".
- You will be prompted to enter your payment information. If it is successful, you will see a screen telling you that you have successfully registered for the conference.
- You will receive an email to confirm your registration, please keep this for your records.
If you are having any troubles with the registration process, please email email@example.com.