Fall Student Leadership Conference
The conference focuses on building self-awareness and developing tools to understand oneself as a leader. This year's theme is, "Developing the individual leader". The Office of Leadership Development's intention is to focus on increasing students' knowledge of self-awareness and then provide workshop sessions designed to improve their leadership skills.
Saturday, November 5, 2016 from 9:30am-2:30pm
What you need to know
- Students must pre-register to attend the conference. Walk-in registration is not guaranteed.
- Each workshop session is 50 minutes.
- Students in attendance will earn 4.5 leadership hours (all hours are posted in the leadership organization group on OwlConnect)
9:30am – Registration Opens (light refreshments)
10am – Welcome and Keynote speaker
11am – Workshop Session #1 begins
12pm – Lunch
1pm – Workshop Session #2 begins
- Go onto the Diamond Leadership Program page on Owl Connect.
- Click on "Forms" on the toolbar.
- If you are not logged into Owl Connect already, you will be prompted to log on using your TU accessnet username and password.
- Click on the form titled "Fall Student Leadership Conference Registration" and fill out the form.
- Click the blue "Next" button then it will take you to another page where you will have to click the blue "Submit for Approval" button.
- Your registration will be confirmed within 24 hours.
If you are having any troubles with the registration process, please email email@example.com.